Edward Kai Chiu, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and currently practices medicine in Manhattan, New York. He has extensive experience treating patients with Hypertension, Diabetes, and Obesity and also focuses on topics such as Aging, Nutrition, and Exercise.
Q & A
- Emergency Preparedness
- How can I relieve stress?
- What are S.M.A.R.T. goals?
- Are there advantages to a “Standing Desk”?
- What fruits are high in sugar?
- How can I avoid getting foot pain/foot injuries?
- What’s the best diet to follow?
- When is the best time to take my multivitamin?
- Get your flu shots!
- How can I tell if a food is good for me?
- What should I eat for breakfast?
- Primary Care Provider, Urgent Care Center or ER?
- What is the best way to increase the moisture in my home?
- How can I maximize my appointment with my healthcare provider?
- What is the Mediterranean Diet?